Nollywood actress, Adesua Etomi-Wellington has urged everyone that considers himself or herself, her fan, to stay away from insulting others for her sake.
She revealed this on twitter after the criticism she got for her Vogue cover.
Her words, “As much as i appreciate the love and support, i really wish people won’t abuse others on my behalf.
It’s not what i am about.
I’m learning to rise above it and i hope to inspire others to do the same. Our words will forever be imprinted, i hope we learn to use them wisely.”
See what she wrote,
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez & Wizkid – Cool Me Down [AuDio]
- Moelogo – Koshi [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- WurlD & Sarz – Focus [AuDio]
- Reminisce – Over 2.5 [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]