About two weeks ago, “Issa Goal” crooner, Naira Marley appeared before the Federal High Court, Ikoyi for alleged internet fraud where he pled not guilty to charges against him.
At the end of his plea, the singer’s bail hearing was scheduled for yesterday, May 30, 2019.
As he stepped into Court alongside members of the Economic and Financial Crimes Commission (EFCC) for his bail hearing, his fans disrupted the peaceful atmosphere.
Putting on a dark blue shirt and black jeans, Naira showed up before the court.
The reason for wanting a bail was presented and the court accepted on the conditions of; a Two Million Naira (2,000,000) bond, and two sureties, one with a landed property and the other, a Civil Servant, not lower than a level officer.
If these conditions are met, Naira Marley is a free man.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]