Simi believes feminism makes many men feel so vulnerable because they love being the superior gender.
According to her, she has several female friends who do not support feminism because they believe feminists are bitter and it is very sad since they just have to do their part.
She added that feminism is simply fighting for the female right to choose and be what they want.
Her words, “Feminism makes many men feel so vulnerable, because you find that society that gave you your “superiority card” is starting to know (and want) better for women – and you donno wtf to do. Lol Gag is, if you support us, life is better for everyone. Don’t be afraid.”
“I have a lot of female friends that shy away from feminism because they’re hung up on “some feminists are bitter”. Which one is your own? Do ur part. Feminism doesn’t alter anyone’s personality. But the core of the movement is the same. Don’t let anyone decide your path for [email protected]
“That’s what feminism is. Fighting for our rights to choose and be what we want. Fighting to get the things we deserve. Don’t you want that for us too?”
“The only reason women have probably ever wanted to be men is – the privileges men have enjoyed. Besides that, why will any woman want to be a man? And now we want to share those privileges across genders equally. We’re different with diff strengths/weaknesses, but of equal value.”
Do you agree?
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Joe El – Epo ft Zlatan & Davido
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)
- Ajebo Hustlers – Pronto ft Omah Lay [AuDio]