He revealed this recently while he received the immediate past President of SSANU, Comrade Samson Ugwoke, and his successor, Comrade Mohammed Haruna Ibrahim in his office in Abuja.
According to him, any of such systems must have a handshake with IPPIS and other payment systems in use by the Federal Government because having such tech work in silos is not encouraged all across the globe.
Comrade Ugwoke then hailed the Minister for his remarkable approach in the face of decade long problems facing the nation’s workforce.
Comrade said, “We are here to present the new President of SSANU and ask that you extend the patriotism, friendship and understanding which I enjoyed to my successor.
“Your understanding of various challenges facing Nigerian workers operating under different unions, the patience and transparency with which you mediate, reawaken hope in us that government is committed to the welfare of workers.
“Your Excellency, I must say that a different approach in the face of decade long problems facing the nation’s workforce would have been counterproductive and am afraid, may have resulted in conflicts too diverse and complex to manage. So we plead you to keep it up. ”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Chiké – Forever (Gyakie Cover)
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]