This is coming after both artists were arrested by the Ugandan authorities for violating COVID19 protocols.
According to her, Geoffrey Onyeama has been on the matter for some time now, and NIDCOM is also in touch with their Lawyers.
Her words, “#FreeOmahLay #FreeTems . The Nigerian mission in Uganda is doing everything to get them freed. Minister @GeoffreyOnyeama
has also been on the matter. @nidcom_gov is also in touch with their Lawyers.”
What do you think?
Stanley Omah Didia (born May 19 1997) known professionally as Omah Lay is a singer, songwriter, record producer.
He first gained prominence in 2020 after his debut single ‘You’ went viral. He started off as a producer and songwriter in Port Harcourt but only made up his mind to take up singing when he realized he doesn’t get enough credit for the songs he helped create for others.
He then recorded and put out ‘Do not Disturb’ and ‘Hello Brother’ in his hometown Port Harcourt which earned him a record deal with KeyQaad – a new record label at the time.
Omah Lay was born in the city of Port Harcourt in Southern Nigeria, he spent most of his teenage years at Marine Base. Omah Lay wouldn’t be the first to attempt music in his family as his grandfather made a career as a drummer for the late 70s Highlife sensation – Celestine Ukwu.
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- Rema – Soundgasm
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]