Nollywood actor, Uche Maduagwu has shared why he thinks actress Funke Akindele will never go naked on social media or in a Nigerian movie.
In his recent post online, he said she is a responsible lady and also a mother, so that cannot happen.
His words, “Funke Akindele will never go NUDE for any photoshoot because she is more RESPONSIBLE than you.
Sometimes, I just feel some “drama queen” celebrities have let the YOUTH in this country down with their sudden and irresponsible display of “NUDITY” on social media. But the question on my mind has always been this, why can’t these “radical for attention” crop of female celebrities emulate a great LEGEND like my sister funke Akindele?
She is happily married, TALENTED, successful, and above all, a great MOTHER, not like those who INSULT the father of their child in public.
Why can’t they learn to be RESPONSIBLE like her? In Africa, whenever a woman goes NUDE in public, it shows her level of STUPIDITY and the depth of her inferiority complex, but these shameless celebrities have refused to act like the JESUS they claim to PREACH, well, how can they act like Jesus, when they can’t even emulate someone as VIRTUOUS, responsible and well behaved like funke Akindele in Nollywood.”
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]