Fashion Police co-host Giuliana Rancic is stepping down as the host of E! News on Aug. 10, the network confirmed in a press release. She will however remain as co-host of Fashion Police and E!’s Live from the Red Carpet.
In a statement on Wednesday, July 8, Rancic said: “For more than a decade, I was fortunate enough to play a role in the success of E! News and will miss my family at the show. At the same time, I am excited to not only continue as host of two major franchises on E! but also executive produce the aspirational new show ‘Rich in Faith’ for Oxygen as well as take my wine and clothing lines to the next level. This is such a thrilling time for me and I thank the gang at E! for understanding my desire to embark on this next chapter in my life.”
Rancic’s departure from E! News comes just months after she was entangled in a nasty controversy for slamming singer Zendaya’s dreadlocked hair on the Oscars red carpet saying she smelled like ”patchouli or weed”
Although the 41-year-old apologized for the comment and was forgiven by Zendaya, it led to a public spat with her co-host Kelly Osbourne (who later quit the show) and later Kathy Griffin who stepped down as well.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]