Gospel singers Tina & Erica Campbell, aka Mary Mary have said that they make take a break from singing and possibly split.
They denied that their families were the cause of the planned break-up.
We always knew that we wanted to work and have kids
We never looked at the kids or the husbands as a reason to not be a group. That’s not the motivation for either of us. It is 12 years – time to reassess, reevaluate, take a moment, breathe, inhale, exhale, all of that.
If Mary Mary is not meant to be together – it’ll be a smooth transition into whatever the next phase is,
It definitely won’t be a contentious, selfish decision. It’ll be something that our passions and what we feel our spirit is telling us to do.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)