Governor�Peter Obi has denied claims that he was responsible for the Adoration ground stampede that left about 25 people dead early morning Saturday. Rather he’s blaming the supporters of the All Progressives Alliance Governorship Candidate in the forthcoming Anambra State Governorship elections for the unfortunate incident.
According to the Governor in a state broadcast, his visit to the Holy Ghost Adoration Ministry crusade on Friday was on the invitation of the serving priest of the ministry, Reverend-Father Obimma.
And he left the crusade ground at 3:00am Saturday morning, whereas the incident took place at 5:00am.
�When I was called upon by the presiding priest after the Holy Mass to speak at about 12.15am, a group of people located in 3 different spots started shouting the name of a gubernatorial candidate, Dr Chris Ngige and waving the brooms of All Progressives Congress and pictures of the same candidate in the November�16 election.
It took up to 20 minutes for the presiding priest to calm them down. I was surprised that some people would turn a prayer ground into a campaign venue.’
Gov Peter Obi has visited the injured who had been taken to hospital, and while sympathising with the victims’ families, he said investigation into the incident had commenced.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]