Citing the need to replicate development in all 637 communities of Imo State , Governor Rochas Okorocha has directed all taxable adults in the 27 local councils to pay N3,000 as development levy.
The governor, who gave the directive at the weekend while inaugurating the state’s Development Council and presenting adult registers to government representatives in Owerri, urged the people to face current challenges and pay for their benefits, adding that every taxable adult must register.
House of Assembly Speaker, Acho Ihim, reminded the audience of the Imo State Traditional Rulers and
Autonomous Law which mandates that a community must have a minimum population of 2,000 for it to be recognised by government.
The Commissioner for Community Government,
Culture and Traditional Affairs, Innocent Eke, said the Community Government Council (CGC), put in place by the current administration, had decentralised power and empowered communities, as the people now participate in the management of their affairs.
The chairman, Council of Traditional Rulers, Eze Sam Ohiri, assured execution of the order.
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Lo Lo [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Dagrin [MixTape]
- Lyta & Fireboy DML – Soro [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Aye [AuDio]