Prof. Biodun Ogunyemi, the ASUU National President revealed this in a recent interview with the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Ota, Ogun today.
According to him, the increasing rape cases is as a result of poor governance because the perpetrators would have a rethink if they had better leaders and a better country to excel in.
He added that the government has to create the kind of environment that will discourage such evil acts and thoughts in the country.
His words, “The country has to balance the two by looking on how best we can reform and how best the nation can create the environment to minimise the manifestation of this prevalent.
“How do we create an environment where people will express their frustration on people by oppressing the innocent girls or women in the society,”
“The people will be able to rediscover their lives in the prison through proper guidance in term of reorientation and reeducation.
“Through this process, the country can reclaim a sizable number of people that are sexually pervasive.”
- Nero – Ifeoma ft Mr. Frank
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- Mani Lapussh – I Confess [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Fabulous Pizzy – My Prayer Point [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Lyta & Fireboy DML – Soro [AuDio]