Governor of Kaduna state, Nasir El-Rufai has disclosed that the old won’t relinquish power to the young Nigerians yet.
The governor said insulting leaders on social media will not change how things are in Nigeria.
In a statement on his official Facebook page, the governor advised youth who wish to chase old people from power to join a party and participate in the process.
He said: “Young people think insulting leaders on social media will change the way things are in Nigeria.
“No one would hand over the mantle of leadership to you simply because you’re young.
“If you want to chase �old people” from positions of power, you must join a party and participate in the process no matter how bad, dirty and dangerous you think it is.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Sauti Sol – Live and Die in Afrika [Album]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Terry G [MixTape]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Rema – Dumebi [AuDio]