The National Working Committee of the Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) today suspended Rivers State Governor, Rotimi Amaechi, from its fold after an emergency meeting..
A statement issued by the party’s national publicity secretary, Olisa Metuh, reads:
The National Working Committee at its emergency meeting on Monday, 27 May, 2013 considered the petition submitted by the PDP Rivers State Executive Committee against His Excellency Rt Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi, the Executive Governor of Rivers State for violating Articles 58 1 (b), (c ), (h) and (m) of the PDP Constitution.
The National Working Committee after preliminary hearing, in exercise of the powers conferred by Articles 57 (3), 59 (3), 59 (5) and 29 (2.b) hereby suspends the Executive Governor of River State, Rt Hon. Chibuike Rotimi Amaechi as a member of the PDP and refers the matter to the appropriate disciplinary committee of the Party.
This is in furtherance of the determination of the leadership of the Party to enforce discipline at all levels within the Party. Signed: Chief Olisa Metuh, National Publicity Secretary
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussH – Last Last [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Young Jonn – Incase [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay