He recently revealed this via a statement issued by his media aide, Sam Onwuemeodo, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, the governor recently demolished the International Conference Centre building he contributed to during midnight just to justify the N500m he added to the budget for the reconstruction of the building.
He added that the governor has decided to carry out his evil acts at night so they can go undetected.
His words, “It is no longer news that part of one of the signature projects of Senator Rochas Okorocha when he was governor, the imposing Imo International Convention Centre, was demolished the previous night by elements with sympathy for the state government.”
“They had chosen to do that at night when evil actions are most free and had also chosen to demolish the back side of the edifice, to avoid people seeing them.”
“So, demolishing part of the monumental edifice was to justify the amount provided in the budget for its renovation. The IICC has been at a very strategic place in Owerri and each time people see it, they remember Okorocha.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Rema – Soundgasm
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]