The House of Representatives today Wednesday, February 7, ordered the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Ibrahim Idris, to issue an apology to the Governor of Benue state, Samuel Ortom.
The House gave this order in reaction to how the Police PRO, Jimoh, described Governor Ortom as a drowning man during a programme on Channels Television on Tuesday, February 6.
The House was debating a motion on the attacks by alleged herdsmen in Benue state, when the lawmakers asked Ibrahim Idris to apologise to Ortom, Punch reports.
The motion saw the support of most of the lawmakers as the conduct of the police officer was seriously condemned.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- May D – Molatiwa E (I Gasto Find You) [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Qdot – Ole [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Dremo – OMG [AuDio]
- Zlatan – Soro Soke [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]