The House of Representatives today Wednesday, February 7, ordered the Inspector General of Police (IGP), Ibrahim Idris, to issue an apology to the Governor of Benue state, Samuel Ortom.
The House gave this order in reaction to how the Police PRO, Jimoh, described Governor Ortom as a drowning man during a programme on Channels Television on Tuesday, February 6.
The House was debating a motion on the attacks by alleged herdsmen in Benue state, when the lawmakers asked Ibrahim Idris to apologise to Ortom, Punch reports.
The motion saw the support of most of the lawmakers as the conduct of the police officer was seriously condemned.
- Dj Lahboceery – Falz vs Burna Boy [MixTape]
- Davido – Blow My Mind ft Chris Brown [AuDio]
- CDQ – Onye Eze 3.0 (Cypher) ft Vector, Zoro, Jheezy, Yung6ix, Dremo & Blaqbonez
- Dj Stiphbami – Naija New Skool Love Wave [MiXTape]
- Burna Boy – Tonight [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Soapy [AuDio]
- DJ Cuppy & Zlatan – Gelato [AuDio]