According to Punch, the Reps explained yesterday that it had directed its Committee on Education to take �another look” at the date in view of the fact that the outbreak of the Ebola Virus Disease in the country had yet to be fully contained.
The Deputy Chairman, House Committee on Media and Public Affairs, Mr. Victor Ogene, who conveyed the�position of the House in Abuja, said there was still apprehension among parents and guardians over the Federal Government’s decision to change the earlier resumption date of October 13 to September 22.
Ogene said the leadership of the House was concerned over the fresh protests by the public, especially parents and guardians.He noted that considering the fact that some persons were still under surveillance, the House felt it had the responsibility to ensure the safety of children.The lawmaker said the committee would come up with recommendations on the appropriate and safe date to re-open the schools.He added that on September 8, a group, Africa Health, Human and Social Development Information Service, had advised against the re-opening of the schools.The group had warned that re-opening schools now could put the lives of over 80 million school children and teachers at risk.
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- Falz – Mercy
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Humblesmith – Dance
- Ajebutter22 – Unconditionally ft Oxlade
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- 2Baba & Falz – Rise Up
- Teeblaq – Gbemileke Remix ft Sound Sultan
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Rudeboy – Focus