The United States Attorney’s Office at the Central District of California recently revealed this, and Nigerians have been reacting.
Recall that Hushpuppi was arrested in Dubai in July 2020 for a multi-millionaire dollar fraud perpetrated by him and members of his syndicate, and he recently pleaded guilty to various offences bordering on internet scam, money laundering, among others.
His plea bargain document which was released online this week was signed by Hushpuppi, his lawyer, Loius Shapiro; and Acting United States Attorney, Tracy Wilkison, among others.
Ray Hushpuppi, also known as “Aja Puppi” a.k.a Aja 4 is a basic Nigerian philanthropist who became famous after his struggle on social networks with Nigerian musician Davido Adeleke.
He is a Dubai-base-Nigerian philanthropist, well-known for the sumptuous lifestyle he lives both home and abroad. Plus he is not a billionaire. He is 80+ million short of the billionaire status.
It is believed that his net worth is about 20 million US dollars. This is fabulous money; but only Raymond himself probably knows how much his net worth actually is.
Ray Hushpuppi, born as Raymond Igbalodely on the June 14, also known as ‘Gucci Master’ etc. He was born and raised in Lagos state, Nigeria a part of African nation; however, resides in Malaysia.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- L.A.X – Faster
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape