The past is hunting Cardi B right about now as she is in the middle of a crisis as a result of a resurfaced video where she said she drugs and robs men.
Her words, “I had to go strip, I had to go, ‘Oh yeah, you want to fuck me? Yeah, let’s go back to this hotel,” she revealed in an Instagram Live broadcast filmed three years ago.
“And I drugged n***as up and I robbed them. That’s what I used to do.”
The clip has sparked a lot of controversies as people see it as the exact same thing as the sexual abuse case of R. Kelly.
Cardi B felt the heat and decided to address the situation plus take responsibility for her actions.
Her words, “I never even put those things in my music because I’m not proud of it and feel a responsibility not to glorify it. I made the choices that I did at the time because I had very limited options,” she wrote.
“I was blessed to have been able to rise from that but so many women have not. Whether or not they were poor choices at the time I did what I had to do to survive. The men I spoke about in my live were men that I dated that I was involve with men that were conscious willing and aware. I have a past that I can’t change we all do.”
See what she said,
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Joe El – Epo ft Zlatan & Davido
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Pronto ft Omah Lay [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Gbona [AuDio]