The APC leader recently distanced himself from the accusation and blamed the Edo government and its governor, Mr Obaseki for the troubles the state is battling currently.
According to him, the state government does not hesitate to put every blame on him even when the cause of the issue is obviously not him.
He added that he cannot fathom how they manage to point fingers in his direction when there is a governor who is supposed to be in charge.
His words, “The truth of the matter is that I do not know how they decided to put logic on its head.
“The governor who is responsible for the security of lives and property has decided to blame other persons rather than himself.
“He has threatened violence over time and the state government is moving around to accuse those who are being attacked of being responsible for the attacks.
“Suffice it to say that Oshiomhole or those supporting him in every of their public statements have not issued threats.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Qdot – Ole [AuDio]
- May D – Molatiwa E (I Gasto Find You) [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Dremo – OMG [AuDio]