The movie star recently flaunted a picture of his children wearing their ceremonial gown during their matriculation.
Alongside the photo, Saheed Balogun revealed that he is super proud of them.
His words, “Congratulations on your matriculation Jamal and Zinat Balogun, my worth, my life and my everything I’m proud of you guys God Bless you all.”
See the pic,
Congrats to them.
Saheed Balogun (sometimes spelled as “Saidi”) (born February 5, 1967) is a veteran Nigerian actor, film-maker, director and producer.
Saidi was born on February 5, 1967, in Enugu State, South-east Nigeria but hails from Oyo State, Nigeria where he had his primary, secondary and tertiary education. He graduated from Kwara State Polytechnic. He began acting in 1978, when he presented his first television program titled “Youth Today” on NTA. He produced his first film titled City Girl in 1989 but had featured, produced and directed several Nigerian films before then.
He was initially married to nollywood actress, Fathia Balogun but they got separated. He has two children Khalid and Aliyah Balogun.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Tiwa Savage – One [AuDio]
- Mixtape: DJ StiphBami Vs Dee’Jay Hacker Jp – Suave (Coalition Mixtape)
- DJ Maphorisa & Wizkid – Good Love [ViDeo]
- David Jones David – Jingle Bell [AuDio]
- SleeQ – The General’s Daughter [AuDio]
- Dj Baddo – Best Of Dagrin [MixTape]