Iyabo Ojo’s daughter, Priscilla Ojo has said clocking 18 has made her feel grown and mature.
Days after she the Nollywood actress’ daughter marked her 18th birthday, she has revealed that she is still very young to have a boyfriend.
She disclosed this when she was asked about how she marked her 18th birthday at a strip club, where she was seen spraying cash on a stripper.
Her words, “I don’t want to talk about it (strip club). Right now, I am focused on my education. I am also not in a relationship; I am too young to have a boyfriend.
“Turning 18 makes me feel grown and mature. I’m reminded that I’m no longer a kid and I must learn how to handle certain things like an adult.”
She also said to Punch’s Sunday Scoop, “My mum taught me how to dance but I think I am a better dancer than her now. I train her now.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- 7 of the saddest Nigerian songs released in the last ten years
- Omah Lay – Woman
- Stan Slim – Green Light ft Adama & Lost Pearl [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Ojuelegba (Remix) ft Drake & Skepta [AuDio]
- Yemi Sax – My Woman My Everything + Thinking Out Loud [AuDio]
- Wasiu Alabi Pasuma – Change [AuDio]
- Olubunmi – A Now Miracle [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Gbona [AuDio]
- Seriki – Angel ft Sojay [AuDio]
- Reekado Banks – Rora [AuDio]
- Orezi & Sheebah – Sweet Sensation [AuDio]
- Demmie Vee – If I Had Known [AuDio]