Blackface is not willing to let go of his decade-long beef with “African Queen.” crooner, 2baba.
In a recent diss track that went viral titled “War,” Blackface blasted 2baba, calling him a hypocrite and even going as far as alleging that he is gay.
In an interview with Linda Ikeji this morning, Blackface broke it down and explained his reason for questioning 2face’s sexuality.
He said, “yes I called him Gay, its a normal thing in music when you are yabbing somone, people have been doing it for ages. I can abuse his mother and say anything its normal.”
Asked why he is releasing a diss track even when his ongoing battle with 2face is still in court, his words, “Having a case in court doesn’t stop me from doing music. He has the same case in court and he’s been taking secret shots at me with his ‘Oyi’ and other songs, so its not a problem at all”.
“I’ve always said it that if and when I want to yab 2face I’ll call him out directly, I’m not like him that’s been taking secret shots at me for ages. Go and listen to ‘Oyi’ he’s taking shots at me but he’s using the Idoma language to confuse you people that its a love song ‘Oyi’ is used to refer to a male in his language. If you also listen to his song ‘Only Me’, the line ‘i no say no be everybody sabi play ball’ line is also directly a shot at me. If he’s bold enough, he should grant an interview to address the issue but he won’t.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Yemi Alade – Enjoyment [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Buju – Testimony
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Akuchi – Whyne
- M-Plus – Gratitude ft J.Martins
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Jamopyper & Davido – Better Better (Remix)
- King Joel & Buju – Zombie