Malami recently revealed that the reaction his words have gathered in the media has been very needless at this time.
According to him, his statement was deliberate because when the seal of legitimacy was appended to the funds by way of repatriation, it became an asset in favor of the Federal Government as a beneficial owner of same.
He added that Nigerians should concentrate more on the effective utilization of the recovered money and not unnecessary topics.
His words, “It is to be noted that by way of antecedence, I have been consistently describing the recovered funds as “Abacha loot” at several fora during the process of recovery particularly before the eventual repatriation of the funds.
“The point needs to be made that when the seal of legitimacy was appended to the funds by way of repatriation it became an asset in favour of the Federal Government as a beneficial owner of same.
“Beyond the issues of verbal dexterity and vocal acrobatics, Nigerians should focus more on the effective utilisation of the recovered funds in accordance with the content of the signed tripartite agreement in the interest of Nigerians.”
What do you think?
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Basketmouth – Pepper Soup ft Duncan Mighty & Ice Prince
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)