She recently had her say while speaking to the press, and fans have been reacting.
According to her, she definitely feels like she could have done more for the late singer throughout his addiction to painkillers, and she regrets not coming through for him when he needed her the most.
Debbie added that she was basically as bad as Michael Jackson, so she can only apologize to those who cared about him.
His words, “I should have done something and I didn’t. There is a number of people that died from addictions and in some way I was part of it.”
“I was basically as bad as him (Klein) and I am so sorry I participated in it.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- 7 of the saddest Nigerian songs released in the last ten years
- Dj Clatiny ft Terry G – Special Hype Mixtape vol.8
- Stan Slim – Green Light ft Adama & Lost Pearl [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Ojuelegba (Remix) ft Drake & Skepta [AuDio]
- Olubunmi – A Now Miracle [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Gbona [AuDio]
- Seriki – Angel ft Sojay [AuDio]
- Reekado Banks – Rora [AuDio]
- Demmie Vee – If I Had Known [AuDio]
- Reekado Banks – Mama ft Harmonize [AuDio]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema
- OmoAkin – Pasa Pasa ft Skales