Cool FM OAP and leader of the Free the Sheeple movement, Daddy Freeze, has come out to say that rapists marrying their victims is very much biblical.
He revealed this as he reacted to a recent decision by the Turkish government to come up with a new law that will let men accused of rape, avoid prosecution by getting married to their victims.
According to the radio presenter, the country is right because a portion of the bible supports it.
He, however, added that he does not support it.
His words, “Yes, this is biblical!
Personally, I do not support this move.
However, it’s scriptural and they got this from exactly the same place tithing and first fruit came from; the old expired covenant.
Christians who refuse to abandon the old law for selfish personal reasons end up slaves to it.
New International Version
 If a man happens to meet a virgin who is not pledged to be married and rapes her and they are discovered,  he shall pay her father fifty shekels of silver. He must marry the young woman, for he has violated her. He can never divorce her as long as he lives”.
What do you think?
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Joe El – Epo ft Zlatan & Davido
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Timi Dakolo – Everything
- Ajebo Hustlers – Pronto ft Omah Lay [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema