Recall that the Hip Hop mogul has been fighting his ex-wife, Nicole Young ever since she filed for divorce in July 2020.
According to reports, Dre recently asked the court to restore his single status legally as there is no hope for a reconciliation, and he needed to move on with his life.
The judge presiding over Dre’s divorce finally granted him his motion, and as a result, Dre can now tell others he is legally single.
Andre Romelle Young (born February 18, 1965), known professionally as Dr. Dre, is an American rapper, record producer, audio engineer, record executive, and entrepreneur.
He is the founder and CEO of Aftermath Entertainment and Beats Electronics, and was previously co-owner of Death Row Records.
Dr. Dre began his career as a member of the World Class Wreckin’ Cru in 1985 and later found fame with the gangsta rap group N.W.A. The group popularized explicit lyrics in hip hop to detail the violence of street life.
During the early 1990s, Dre was credited as a key figure in the crafting and popularization of West Coast G-funk, a subgenre of hip hop characterized by a synthesizer foundation and slow, heavy beats.
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office