President Buhari has insisted that he had fulfilled the major promises he made to the electorates during his campaign for the 2015 general election.
The president who paid homage to Lamido of Adamawa, Alhaji Muhammadu Barkindo at his palace while on a visit to Yola on Tuesday, said that the fight against corruption and maintaining peace and security were among the priorities of his administration. He explained also that economic development has improved, especially in the area of agriculture.
“We are lucky that for the past two years farmers across the country experienced excellent harvests,” Buhari said.
He said that the Federal ministry of agriculture and Central Bank of Nigeria would continue to support famers in years to come in order to sustain sufficient national food production and economy growth.
Alhaji Muhammadu Barkindo on his part, advised Buhari not to listen to the call by some “empty barrel Nigerian elite’’ that he should not seek for a second term.
“I am calling you to remain focus, stand firm and don’t listen to the empty barrels Nigerian elites who are calling you not to re-contest for 2019 Presidential election.
“They are burying their heads in shame and telling people that Buhari’s led Government has done nothing,” Barkindo noted.
- Dj Lahboceery – Falz vs Burna Boy [MixTape]
- Davido – Blow My Mind ft Chris Brown [AuDio]
- CDQ – Onye Eze 3.0 (Cypher) ft Vector, Zoro, Jheezy, Yung6ix, Dremo & Blaqbonez
- Dj Stiphbami – Naija New Skool Love Wave [MiXTape]
- Burna Boy – Tonight [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Soapy [AuDio]
- DJ Cuppy & Zlatan – Gelato [AuDio]