Singer Chinko Ekun has blasted the Nigerian music industry with claims that there is a lack of love.
In a long post he shared on social media, he cried out about how many people in the industry never give a damn when an artiste is struggling.
He said such people usually turn around and start showing love as soon as the artiste blows up.
His words, “Sadly, I have learnt that there is no love in this industry. When you are an artiste who is struggling to make a name, people act like you don’t exist; and it’s awful because it is people you don’t expect such from that are guilty of that act.
When you succeed and your name is everywhere, everybody suddenly recognizes your existence. That is not love.
But on a brighter note, the greatest lesson I have learnt is that you must never give up, no matter how hard it seems. There is always a light at the end of the tunnel.
What you need to do is push until you make it and succeed. One day, you’ll make it, regardless of the struggles and challenges.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Crayon – Jackpot ft Bella Shmurda
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- BOJ – Emotions
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape