Femi Anikulapo-Kuti who recently took to social media to have his say on those urging him to be more like his father, the legendary afrobeat singer, Fela.
After the release of singer Falz’s new album, Moral Instruction, there have huge reactions on the internet as many people are now call him as the new Fela.
Some however, ceased the ochance to express their disappointment at the fact that the singer’s eldest son, Femi Kuti is nothing like his father.
Responding to a Twitter user who said the same, Femi Kuti stated that even though he loves and honours his father, he also loves and appreciates being himself.
He wrote: “Pity for you ni o. Ive said it several times , I probably will have to repeat till I die, I don’t want to be my father. I❤️him, I honor him ,I respect him ,but I want to be me.I love bring Me Femi Anikulapo-Kuti. And I totally appreciate myself and my being.”
- King Perryy – Waist ft Kizz Daniel [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Tekno – Enjoy [AuDio]
- Omah Lay – My Bebe [AuDio]
- Yemi Alade – Deceive ft Rudeboy [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- WurlD – Bossy ft Kida Kudz & Cuppy [AuDio]
- Timaya – Don Dada [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2