Dancehall artist, Cynthia Morgan has revealed she laid eyes on her father for the first time at the age of seven.
She also said growing up in a single home strengthened her resolved to succeed.
She told Saturday Beats
The first time I met my father was when I was seven years old and I know what it feels like. There is the psychological effect that comes with growing up without your parents together as a kid. It is only few people like me that came out normal and I became determined to be successful in life so as to make my mother proud. Some people use that as an escape to be wayward and turn out to be a single parent just like their mothers who gave birth to them. They forget that no woman wishes to be a single parent if they really knew what they were going into. Everyone wants the best for their kids and having a father is one of those things.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- May D – Molatiwa E (I Gasto Find You) [AuDio]
- Qdot – Ole [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Dremo – OMG [AuDio]