He revealed this in a recent interview with Ebuka on Bounce Radio live.
According to him, the wedding might happen in 2021 but he wants her to focus on her business while he concentrates on his album and his kids.
He added that all his kids are equal in his eyes and even there might be disagreements here and there from time to time, that fact will never change.
His words, “Honestly, Corona messed plans up because it was meant to be in July. I have decided probably sometime next year. For now, I want her to work on her business while I work on my album and the kids. I want everything to balance first.”
“I have known Chioma for about seven years. We have been dating for about five years. Lati introduced me to Chioma. We went to the same school, Babcock University. We started as friends but I got so used to her and she got so used to me as well. She is a great cook as well.”
On his kids, “At the end of the day, all my kids are equal. Once I have a kid, everybody is equal. Before I had kids, I was obviously friends with their mothers. Nothing is perfect. I am not going to say that we do not argue or we do not fight, it happens, but the love that we all have for our kids comes first.
“Imade and her sister talk almost every week. Their mothers ensure that they speak almost every week. Some days ago, Imade was with Ifeanyi in their grandfather’s house. It is not easy, but at the end of the day, as a man, you have to make everybody happy. You just have to be responsible and know what you have to do. Before I engage with anybody I would have known that you are reasonable whether we planned for it or not.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Maleek Berry – Peru (Cover)
- Larry Gaaga – Egedege ft Pete Edochie, Theresa Onuorah, Flavour & Phyno [ViDeo]
- Qdot – Gbeja ft Wasiu Alabi Pasuma
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Erigga – Wickedness
- Ladipoe – Running ft Fireboy DML
- Reekado Banks – Ozumba Mbadiwe
- Oritse Femi – October 20th
- Larry Gaaga, Theresa Onuorah, Flavour & Phyno – Egedege