Gospel singer, Busola Oke also known as Eleyele, is not happy with Indigenous rapper, Lil Kesh.
She recently spoke about Kesh infringing on her copyright with the release of his recent jam, “Undertaker.”
She said some materials from her song were used in his own song that got released on the 29th of February 2019.
In a recent chat with Sunday Scoop, she spoke about the current development.
Her words, “His manager called me and told me they wanted to use my song and I told them I didn’t understand. I told them that they should discuss whatever they wanted with my lawyer. Later, my lawyer told me that they had called him and that he told them not to use the song. A week later, Lil Kesh’s song was released. I think they had already used the song before they called us. We have been trying to reach him since then. My lawyer wrote to them stating that we were ready to go to court, but we couldn’t find his office address; so, we had to post the letter on social media. Maybe he thinks I’m an illiterate that cannot do anything.”
“I feel very bad about it because it is getting too common. I think that’s what is in vogue now. But I’m going to end it. I will use Lil Kesh as a scapegoat; I will accept nothing but justice. He will meet me in court.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Basketmouth – Pepper Soup ft Duncan Mighty & Ice Prince
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Davido – Risky ft Popcaan [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]