Nigerian hypeman, Slimcase has revealed that he was formerly a menial worker at a factory where he was paid 15K.
In a recent interview with Punch, the energetic music star shared his grass to grace story.
He disclosed that he sometimes had to trek so he can save enough cash for studio sessions.
His words, “I faced a lot of challenges in my career, especially when it had to do with money. I had a big dream but I had little money.
“I used to be a factory worker and my salary was N15, 000. I am the first born of my family and out of this little money, I still had to save about N8,000 for my studio sessions, I had to trek a lot to achieve this.
“At a point, my parents and siblings put pressure on me to get another job and stop wasting my time doing music. I thank God I never listened to them because I am now the breadwinner of my family.”
On what inspires his music, “Alcohol inspires the kind of music I do; drunken people inspire me a lot even though I have never been drunk.
I am a very good actor, so people tend to believe me when I act as if I’m drunk.”
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]
- Magnito – Ohema ft Ninety [AuDio]
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]