Stunning Imo state born actress, Ezeh Kenechukwu Stephanie turned barber has said she wishes to have a man like her late dad, as a husband.
The beautiful lady is still yet to find a man to settle down with after various heartbreaks.
She added that she is actually not scared of marriage.
Speaking recently about what she has taken from her previous relationships, Ezeh said, “I have learned that one should be with a supportive partner. Good communication is also essential and of course, there is need be with someone who lavishes you with love and light and vice visa. Relationship comes with a lot. But I’m not scared of marriage, although I know there are lots of celebrity marriages crashing. I don’t share same fate with others.”
“That’s why I miss dad. I miss everything about him. I love the way he loved my mum. I miss his presence as a father to me and my family To the way he pampered me especially. I miss the love he and my mum shared. I just know he was so nice before be passed on in 2001. I would love to marry someone like my father.”
“I love myself just the way I am. My entire body is so precious. I won’t change anything.”
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]