Popular entertainer, Chigul has shared the details of her divorce on Mercy Johnson’s food show, “Mercy’s Menu.”
She recently appeared as a guest on the programme and she bared her mind to the host.
Chigurl joined the actress to make Banga rice with coconut milk, as she spoke about how young and naive she was when she separated from her husband.
Her words, “I think in retrospect, looking back at and thinking about it now, I think I wasn’t prepared as I thought I was, you know you sort of plan your life, you know you say when I finish school, what next? Marriage and then you go along that path and then you get into it and you are like, nobody told me about this path, nobody told me about how difficult it could be.
“Thinking about it now, I’m more matured now and I think if I knew then what I know now, we would probably still be okay. There are so many things that I would have changed.”
Chigul added, “I learned about men and that word called ego and allowing a man to be a man and sort of allowing someone to take charge because that, in my opinion, is literally what they should do.”
Mercy herself also had her say about marriage, “I am married, for seven years going to eight years now and trust me, it’s not been easy. There are happy times, dancing times and the crying times. The crying times, people are not there to see but the smiles are the ones they get to see.”
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Flex [ViDeo]