Set to clock 30, Taylor Swift is concentrating on 2020.
In a recent interview with Elle Magazine, Taylor Swift shared 30 things she’s learned in her (almost) 30 years in life reveling that she sees herself using her brand to aid citizens to decide in the right manner next year.
Her words, “I’m finding my voice in terms of politics. I took a lot of time educating myself on the political system and the branches of government that are signing off on bills that affect our day-to-day life. I saw so many issues that put our most vulnerable citizens at risk, and felt like I had to speak up to try and help make a change.”
She said she initially did not want to speak about politics but due to the recent happenings in her life and in the world, she now has to.
Her words, “I feel informed enough to speak about politics to my 114 million followers. Invoking racism and provoking fear through thinly veiled messaging is not what I want from our leaders. I’m going to do more to help. We have a big race coming up next year.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ajaeze – Reason
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Blaqbonez – Bling ft Amaarae & Buju
- BOJ – Emotions
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]