After 2 years of the legal controversy over Nollywood movie, “Okafor’s Law,” actress Omoni Oboli has revealed that she has won.
The stunning moviestar could not contain her excitement as she shared that she has emerged victorious over the issue of who owned the script as brought up by Jude Idada and Rancouteour Productions.
Reacting to her win, she said it was ruled in her favor on the 2nd of May and she was glad to have not lost.
On the 30th of March 2017, a Federal High Court granted Omoni Oboli the go ahead to release “Okafor’s Law” on Friday March 31, 2017.
Jude Idada, a Canadian based screenwriter famously blasted Mrs Omoni for pilfering his idea for the script, but few days after the call out, the movie was premiered at the Toronto International Film Festival (TIFF) on Monday, September 12, 2016.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]
- Philkeyz, Yemi Alade & Bisa Kdei – Complicated [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Shadow – Trauma
- Omah Lay – Godly [AuDio]
- Kizz Daniel – Currently ft Olamide, Falz & LK Kuddy
- Edanos – Woman Crush Everyday
- Stefflon Don – Can’t Let You Go Remix ft Tiwa Savage & Rema