The Director-General of the National Centre for Women Development, NCWD, Onyeka Onwenu, has honoured the invitation of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, ICPC, over the allegation of N17million contract bribe levelled against her.
She was drilled and granted administrative bail by the commission.
An impeccable source at the ICPC confirmed to Vanguard, yesterday, that Onyeka Onwenu appeared before the commission, Monday and after answering some questions, she was allowed to go home on self-recognition, while investigation continued.
�She honoured the invitation on Monday 10th of August and she has been granted bail,” the source confirmed.
However, the source refused to talk further on the outcome of the investigation, maintaining that she had not been indicted, as the investigation is still ongoing.
Onyeka Onwenu had, Friday last week refused to honour the invitation of the Independent Corrupt Practices and Other Related Offences Commission, ICPC, over an alleged N17 million contract bribe, citing health challenges.
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- TripleMG – Osho ft Iyanya & Tekno [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Simi – Duduke [AuDio]
- Dj Highbee – Best Of Wande Coal [MixTape]
- ClassiQ – Matsashi [AuDio]
- DJ Tunez – Pami ft Wizkid, Adekunle Gold & Omah Lay
- Phyno – Good Die Young [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Olamide & Phyno – Ladi ft Lil Kesh [AuDio]