He recently had his say via his social media page, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, he doesn’t agree with the compassionate practice because passengers directly lower the bar for the entire service when they rate bad drivers high on ride-hailing apps out of pity.
Akin added that if a driver deserves 1 star, it is best to be realistic enough to give him/her 1 star.
His words, “Uber, bolt etc have the ratings option not to help people but to get feedback from users so they can offer the best services. Pitying drivers with bad service/cars with top ratings will only lower the bar for the entire service. If someone deserves 1 star, give him/her 1 star.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ Kaywise – Cheers To 2022 Mix
- Fireboy DML – Compromise ft Rema
- T.I Blaze – My Life
- Bella Shmurda – New Born Fela
- Mr. Charis – All Back ft Zouwrah [AuDio]
- Dj Kamol – Crazy Gyration ft Skailey Normal [AuDio]
- Carter Efe & Berri Tiga – Machala
- Afrobank Music & Tiwa Savage New Year Mix with DJ Promtwist
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- DJ 4kerty – Zazoo MixTape
- Mr Eazi – Personal Baby
- Tiwa Savage & Zinoleesky – Jaiye Foreign