Nollywood actress, Tonto Dikeh has jumped on social media to advise her fans and followers.
The advice was for the people that wish to get married and the ones that want to be rich.
She urged those that want to get married to stop dating people who wish to remain single and begged those who want to rich to stop entertaining the company of those who wish to remain poor.
Her words, “If your goal is to get married, stop dating people who want to stay single..if your goal is to get rich, stop hanging with people who dont mind been poor… #kingtonto”
Do you agree?
Tonto Charity Dikeh (born 9 June 1985) is a Nigerian actress, singer, songwriter and humanitarian.
Dikeh was born into a family of seven and is the third of five children. Her family is from Obio-Akpor, a LGA in Rivers State, and is of Ikwerre descent. At age 3, she lost her mother and was raised by her step-mother, who has two children. Dikeh studied petrochemical engineering at the Rivers State University of Science and Technology. Her traditional marriage to Oladunni Churchill was held in August 2015. In February 2016, Dikeh gave birth to her son Andre Omodayo Churchill, whom she nicknamed Baby X. However since then the couple has gone different ways.
On May 23, 2019, Tonto Dikeh signed a USD $5000 deal with Zikel Cosmetics setting on the map for being the first Nigerian celebrity to be paid such amount for being an ambassador of a makeup brand in Africa.
- DJ Baddo – Best Of Fireboy Mix 2020
- Dj Lahboceery – Abena Mix
- Terry Apala – We No Want Sars [AuDio]
- Dj Lahboceery – South Africa & Nigeria NonStop Mix
- Ajebo Hustlers – Barawo (Remix) ft Davido [ViDeo]
- Dj Lahboceery – Megamix Vol.2
- Simi – There For You ft Ms Banks [AuDio]
- Skales – Tell Us [AuDio]
- Danny S – O O (Original Ole) [AuDio]
- Yung Alpha & Ice Prince – Because Of iPhone [AuDio]