Popular politician and leader, Chief Emmanuel Iwuanyanwu, has said the South-East geopolitical zone must be allowed to present the next President in 2023.
Chief Emmanuel said this move will make Nigeria move to the next level of social, economic and political emancipation.
He disclosed this in an interview with journalists in Umuahia, after an inaugural lecture organised by the Eastern People’s Consultative Forum.
He added that the present security challenges can be easily tackled by a President from South-East as well.
His words, “Every good Nigerian, every good Muslim, every good Christian must support a president of Nigeria of South-East extraction.
“If Nigerians have conscience, equity and justice demand that they should allow the Igbo to produce the next President in 2023.
“I have made consultations to different Nigerians in the North. I have made consultations in the South-West and 80 per cent of them are in support of a Nigerian President of Igbo extraction and of South-East region.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Saskay – 5quad
- Basketmouth & Buju – Your Body
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- Phenom – Shamanya ft Olamide & Phyno
- Joeboy – Alcohol
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking
- King Six – These Days
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse