The National Publicity Secretary of the organisation, Jare Ajayi recently revealed this, and Nigerians have been reacting.
According to him, Igboho is simply after going through the process in a nation that guarantees his safety and his stance makes a lot of sense.
Afenifere added that what is now seen as Sunday Igboho travail shouldn’t even be the case if good governance exists in Nigeria.
His words, “What is now regarded as Sunday Igboho travail ought not occur at all if there had been good governance in Nigeria and people are not harassed without any just cause.”
“It is so sad that President Muhammadu Buhari administration is concentrating on hunting and harassing those who are seeking relief from the oppressive situation in Nigeria while shying away from tackling the menaces of kidnapping, terrorism and antics bordering on ethnic-cleansing.”
“We recall that Moses had to be taken away from the prying eyes of Pharaoh and his agents in Egypt. Prophet Muhammed (S.A.W) too had to leave his hometown, Mecca for Medina in order to escape persecution.”
“Thus, there is nothing wrong in Igboho seeking a respite first to preserve his life and perhaps to re-strategise.”
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- King Six – These Days
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- B Red – Lady ft Yemi Alade
- YCee – Aunty Lovina ft Patoranking
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- L.A.X – Faster