Chinwe recently jumped on social media to write that Iheoma cannot disrespect her husband and expect her to keep calm.
This is coming after Iheoma, who is married to footballer Emmanuel Emenike, took to Instagram to share that she was blocked by a friend for a very silly reason.
Chinwe responded by shading her with these words, “A friend insulted my husband and I should have kept calm abi.”
What do you think?
Emmanuel Chinenye Emenike (born 10 May 1987) is a Nigerian international footballer who plays as a striker. He most recently played for Belgian club Westerlo.
Emenike married former Most Beautiful Girl in Nigeria winner Iheoma Nnadi in 2016. The couple welcomed their 1st child in August 2017. They had their 2nd child on 13 March 2020.
Emenike was called up to the Nigeria national football team for a friendly against Sierra Leone. He was called up to Nigeria’s 23-man squad for the Africa Cup of Nations. On 21 January 2013, he scored in Nigeria’s opening AFCON match against Burkina Faso in a 1–1 draw.
He also scored the first goal in the quarter final match between Nigeria and Côte d’Ivoire which Nigeria won 2–1. On 3 February, Emenike scored a 30-yard free kick giving his country a 2–1 win over Côte d’Ivoire in the African Cup of Nations.
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- Magnito – Magiwood ft Bovi
- Adekunle Gold & Davido – High
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]
- L.A.X – Faster