He recently shared this on social media, and his fans have been reacting.
According to him, the earlier he gets out of his current marriage, the better, else he’ll end up in jail very soon.
He added that no one is worth his freedom, so he’ll never trade it for anything or anybody in this world.
His words, “I mean this from the bottom of my heart getting married was 1 of my BIGGEST mistakes and it will never happen again. I’m walking away before I End up in jail over some dumb shit. Nobody is worth my freedom!!!”
Safaree Lloyd Samuels (born July 4, 1981) is a Jamaican-American rapper, songwriter and television personality.
Samuels started his musical career in the group the Hoodstars in the early 2000s alongside a then-unknown Nicki Minaj.
Samuels is also known as a solo artist. In 2016, he joined the cast of the VH1 reality show, Love & Hip Hop: Hollywood.
In 2017, he moved back to his hometown of New York City and joined the Love & Hip Hop: New York cast.
- Nandy – Leo Leo ft Koffi Olomide
- Asake – Mr Money (Remix) ft Zlatan & Peruzzi
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Becky G & Burna Boy – Rotate
- Killertunes – Light Up ft Walshy Fire, Sha Sha & Like Mike
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Deejay J Masta – Amapiano Mix (Lagos To Jozi)
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Patoranking – I’m In Love [AuDio]