The nanny who kidnapped the Orekoya boys has pleaded for forgiveness, saying she is the victim of bad marriage.
Yesterday, she revealed her husband, brother in law and wife made her carry out the kidnap.
She said she was arrested at a fan repairer’s shop and her husband fled when he saw her being arrested.She said parents should be careful of the kid of men their daughter’s marry.
�Mummy Damola, don’t be offended at what I have done. This is what bad marriage did to me. I only delivered the message of my husband.”
She also confessed she was behind the kidnap of two kids from Magodo,last year. She said her husband, four children and she were formerly living in the Ajah area of Lagos State, but relocated to Shasha to evade arrest after kidnapping the Magodo boys.
Adeyemi claimed that the victims’ parents paid N2m, adding that she was paid N30,000 by her husband.
On how she was arrested, the Lagos State Police commissioner said
�Upon the rescue of the kids, I gave the directive that she should be arrested. We tracked her down through her phone, using the technological tools at our disposal. We arrested her at Shasha, where the children were rescued.
Initially she denied that she was involved in the kidnap. But eventually she opened up. We are in hot pursuit of others and we will get them soon.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Seyi Shay & Yemi Alade – Pempe
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Chidinma – Jehovah Overdo [AuDio + ViDeo]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Tekno & Mafikizolo – Enjoy (Remix)