He recently revealed this during an interview with Sizwe Dhlomo, and his fans have been reacting.
According to him, he no longer does music to prove anything to anyone, and his approach to music is way different from that old mentality now.
Nasty C added that he is more focused on people feeling things with his music nowadays, and any other thing doesn’t matter.
His words, “I can’t tell you but I have it all figured out. I am going to go to this place that I love, it’s so left, nobody would actually just move there or even retire there, but I am going to retire there.
“I am open about it, a billion, I want to say dollars. God forbid it doesn’t happen.”
“At 35 I drop all this sh** and I start focusing on something else. So if I am not a billionaire at 35, hopefully, I am in a 100s, in dollars.”
“I got over that whole ‘who killed who’ on a song thing like a long time ago … when I was still rapping to prove that I can rap … when it was just about that.”
“My approach to music is very different now, so I don’t mind you saying so and so killed me on a song or whatever. I’m all about making people feel things.”
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Flavour – Levels
- Teni – Moslado (Pheelz Refix)
- Omah Lay – Understand (AMEME Remix)
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Zinoleesky – Gone Far
- Chike, Gyakie & Fiokee – Follow You
- Jamopyper – O Nana ft Olamide
- Naira Marley – First Time in America
- Mayorkun – Back in Office