The US singer, who identifies as pans*xual recently flaunted a clip saying she will also be changing pronouns to they/them.
According to her, she arrived at the decision that she identifies as non-binary after doing some healing and self-reflective work for a long time, and there will be no going back.
Demi added that the pronoun change represents the fluidity she feels in her gender expression, and it allows her to feel most authentic and true to the person she knows she is, and is still discovering.
Her words, “I want to take this moment to share something very personal with you.”
“Over the past year-and-a-half I’ve been doing some healing and self-reflective work, and through this work I’ve had the revelation that I identify as non-binary.”
“With that said, I’ll be officially changing my pronouns to they/them. I feel that this best represents the fluidity I feel in my gender expression and allows me to feel most authentic and true to the person I both know I am and still am discovering.”
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Patoranking – Celebrate Me
- Hanu Jay & Mayorkun – Insane
- Oritse Femi – Baby ft Iyanya
- DJ Spinall – Motivation Mix
- Olamide – PonPon ft Fave
- DJ Enimoney – G.O.A.T (Best Of Olamide) [Mixtape]
- Rema – Soundgasm
- TMP – KIZO ft Bella Shmurda
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fanzy Papaya – ParacetaMoney