The Federal Government has placed orders for 53 gold-plated customised iPhones from Gold and Co, a British luxury products company, for the celebration of the country’s 53rd�Independence anniversary.
A Bristol-born businessman based in Dubai, Mr. Amjad Ali, told The Independent of the United Kingdom on Wednesday that the Nigerian government had joined his growing list of clients, including royal families, governments and minted customers across Russia, China and the Middle East.
The 42-year-old entrepreneur, who grew up in Glasgow, specifically said his company, Gold and Co, was working ahead to fulfil an order from the Nigerian government for 53 gold iPhones to mark the country’s 53rd�year of independence on October 1.
�We will engrave them with the coat of arms, a shield and two horses,” he said, while referring to the Nigerian orders.
According to Ali, each of the gold-plated devices costs between �3,000 and �50,000, a revelation, which will translate into about N662m on the luxury phones.
We would love to know your thoughts on this post. Drop your comments
NaijaVibe HoT DOWNLOAD
- DJ STiphBami – Beats and Juice (BJ 2021)
- Skales – I Dey Miss You ft Imanse
- Tems – Crazy Tings
- Olamide & Eskeez – Loose It
- Alternate Sound & Dj Big N – Afro Jam Session 2021 [MixTape]
- Jaywon – Las Last ft Seyi Vibez
- DJ 4kerty – Focus Mixtape
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- L.A.X – Faster
- DJ Latitude, Soundz & Fireboy DML – Peru (Amapiano Remix)
- 2Baba – Searching ft Bongos Ikwue
- Tito Da.Fire – Kokoro [AuDio + ViDeo]