I Go Dye has shared his reaction to the the Presidential election postponement from February 16th 2019 to Feb 23rd.
The comedian jumped on Instagram to say the president of the electoral commission must be suspended and the President himself, Muhammadu Buhari must apologize to every Nigerian.
Alongside a throwback photo of the incumbent President condemning the postponement of elections in 2015, he said, “I CALL FOR THE SUSPENSION OF THE INEC CHAIRMAN AND UNRESERVED APOLOGY FROM PRESIDENT MOHAMMADU BUHARI WHO ONCE CONDEMNED THE 2015 POSTPONED ELECTION.
I am astonished like many other Nigerians who woke up only to discover that INEC has postponed and fixed new dates 23rd for the elections. I feel this is totally unacceptable from an institution like INEC that had been given 185 billon naira to organise it’s logistics prior to this day.
Federal government has the financial capacity to bear the extra logistics burden that will be incurred from this postponement, but what happens to the rest of us?Who have planned marriage ceremonies,parties,funeral programs and other social activities who have fixed several events and occasions on the new dates,we are now forced to make new plans,resulting in the loss of time,financial burden and psychological problems.”
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Mani LaPussh – xClusive
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Ice Prince – Kolo ft Oxlade [AuDio]
- DJ HM – Best Of Omah Lay ft Bella Shmurda [MixTape]
- Kizz Daniel – Madu [AuDio]
- Deejay J Masta – Boogie Down Mixtape
- Naira Marley – Coming ft Busiswa
- Dj Sly – Naija MixTape (Freestyle)