Earlier this morning, Forbes gathered a recent report on a woman (Isabel�dos Santos) who is now�believed�to be the richest black woman�in the world, displacing the Nigerian�business�mogul, Folorunsho Alakija that got the position few months ago from Oprah Winfrey.
Over the past few years Isabel�dos Santos, the oldest�daughter of�Angolan President Jose Eduardo�Dos Santos, has been buying more shares of publicly�traded�companies in�Portugal, including shares in a bank and a�cable TV company. Those stakes, combined with assets Isabel�dos Santos�owns in at least one bank in Angola, have pushed her net worth over the $1 billion mark, according to research by FORBES, making the 40-year-old Africa’s first woman billionaire.
Share your thoughts..
- DJ Baddo – All Of Me Remix ft John Legend [AuDio]
- Naira Marley – Koleyewon
- Rema – Woman [AuDio]
- Fireboy DML – Vibration [AuDio]
- Mr P & Tiwa Savage – I Do [AuDio]
- Rema – Ginger Me [AuDio]
- Wizkid & Akon – Escape [AuDio]
- Burna Boy – Trap Symphony [AuDio]
- Wizkid – Wizzy Baby [AuDio]
- Diamond Platnumz – Simba [AuDio]
- Cheque & Fireboy DML – History
- Dj Baddo – Best of Mr Eazi and Tekno [MixTape]